Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Top At Home Hair Dye

From what I have read in reviews and from most haistylist, on their recommendation of the best at home hair dye. This particular product was rated #1 overal all of the other brand products. Why you ask, it been said that this particular product, is the best permanent color, the great thing abou this product that it nourishes and moisturizes the hair. Not like other Box dies which would normally dry your hair out.

My favorite thing that I was impressed hearing about his product, is that the product evenly distrubutes through. The hair and even if you were to comb it through, you can see that all the strands will be the same color.

I bet your wondering what product I am talking about???? Ok here it goes its Garnier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment